Thursday, July 13, 2006

Okay, I'm a little embarrassed to be discussing this over the internet, but I have no one else to ask for help.

Um.

Wow.

Okay, fine, here goes. There's this...thing...that has been happening to me a lot lately. I go to the dog park with my mom, or we meet some other dog while we're on a walk and....well let me just say first that I swear I am not provoking this. I wear my fur and tail very conservatively and I cannot think of why this is happening to me. Anyway, I meet somebody new and...they try to sniff my ass. I am not making this up! I have tried to be polite and ignore it, usually I just sit down to discourage the behavior and--and this is really bizarre--I look at Dale like, "hello, do you see what's happening here? Aren't you going to say something to this guy?" and not only does she not do anything, but she looks at me like this is totally normal. It's not like she doesn't see it, it's like she sees it and thinks it is appropriate social behavior. I'd like to see what she did if somebody she didn't even know stuck his nose in her butt!

So anyway, has this happened to anybody else? Any suggestions for what I should do?

No comments: