Monday, June 02, 2014

Comments

It has come to my attention from my one (known) human reader that she is unable to comment on posts. This is very mysterious, as Sancha's posts had comments from multiple canine readers. I am looking at the settings and see no option to enable or disable comments based on the species of the commenter. Perhaps it is the BlogSpot settings equivalent of a dog whistle.

The good news is I may have a guest dog for a bit (just for a few sleepovers; I know I will get another dog at some point but it is still too soon) who could hopefully be convinced to guest blog and guest de-activate block on non-pawed commenters? Alternately, I know that my human reader has two adorable cats, perhaps one of them could type for her?

2 comments:

plainlives said...

HA! What would Virgil say? He's so dopey. Beatrice is the one with the richer inner life, I think.

Sancha said...

Interesting. The original Virgil had so much to say, whereas Beatrice just smiled.