Sunday, July 09, 2006

Introductions

Hello, cyberspace.

Woof.

Yes, this will be a bilingual blog, for my canine friends who are undercover and for my buddies home alone and free to speak English, order takeout, chew on things, and of course, blog. I myself am awaiting the take-out sirloin steak I just ordered from FreshDirect, and have some time on my hands. Normally I would nap, but the thought of the steak is keeping me awake.

Anyway, a little about me. I am Sancha, I live in Brooklyn, New York with my partner of 4 years, Dale. I run the show, but I like the girl. I put a lot of effort into making her happy, and I think I do a pretty good job. Sometimes it's exhausting being so cute and well-behaved all the time, but it's worth it--as long as she thinks I'm her submissive, dependent, adoring pet, it's all play and no work for me. If she gets a whiff of this blog, I'm afraid it's the end of the rent-free, full-service era for Sancha, so keep this quiet. Based on our conversations at the dog park, I know a lot of you are in similar situations.

Ooh, I hear a truck parking somewhere within a 5-mile radius. Might be my steak. The drool is getting into the computer, which might not be so good for the CPU (deduction based on observing Dale pour an entire cup of coffee into it and then having a hysterical fit) and also might give my presence here away to Dale when she gets home.

So chow...I mean ciao for now. Dale is back teaching so I should have plenty of time to talk soon.

No comments: