Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ever have one of those days where you just want to hide in the dirty laundry and gnaw on things?

I have a good bone going, so I'm going to be quick today. I re-read my diatribe of three days ago and realized that I might have come across as anti-bad-pun (I know, I know, "bad pun" is redundant.). Quite the contrary! I just object to the repetition of the same three doggie puns over and over. In the interest of stimulating a renaissance of new dog puns, here's a few attempts.

Knock-knock.
Who's there?

1) Beagle.
Beagle who?
Beaglad it's not the FBI!

2) Shih Tzu.
Shih Tzu who?
Shit, sue whoever you want, but open the door!

3) Puli.
Puli who?
Puleeeeeez open the door!

4) Pekinese.
Pekinese who?
Peekin' ees one easy way to find out who!

5) Westie.
Westie who?
West easy, it's just a fwend fwom the neighborhood.

6) Collie.
Collie who?
Collegiate loan services. Have you consolidated?

7) Mutt.
Mutt who?
Mutter of god, open the door!

8) Basenji.
Basenji who?
[ ]
(Get it? Basenjis are silent!)

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

No comments: