Friday, November 17, 2006

Okay, this has to be quick, because I have snuck into the office here at the kennel (and no mom, you don't fool anyone when you call it the "dog hotel"), just so I could stay in the contest. What a day of ups and downs. The downs you can probably imagine--the kennel? BY MY OWN MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER??! Actually, it's not so bad here, and I've talked to a bunch of the guys and got some input for further blogs.

The highlight of course, was grandma's arrival. I was so thrilled to have the family together again. I'm all in favor of nontraditional parenting arrangements, but there is something to be said for a two-parent unit. You can get one to feed you and then pretend to the other one that you haven't eaten, for example.

Oops, I hear the night shift guy coming back this way...gotta log out. Really, you'd think mom could had least find me a kennel with decent internet access.

No comments: